Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Always remember that moment when lecture ended

After that, as a general YangYeGong interviewed the reporter, I attended by the central propaganda department, the advanced nature education leadership group, the PLA general political department of the organizations, such as BaoGaoTuan YangYeGong advanced deeds. On August 12, 2006, hu jintao and the leading comrades of the central military commission cordial met with the BaoGaoTuan members, and with people -- a handshake. When comrade hu jintao walked to my in front, see that I am the xinhua news agency, he said happily: "your report very well. Thank you!" Next, hu jintao and central military commission the leading comrades of the first BaoGaoTuan listened to the report. Report in deep feeling, passionate, again and again's warm applause. Always remember that moment when lecture ended, hu jintao and other military leader comrade met again BaoGaoTuan members, hu go in front of me, held my hand and said: "you speak it well. Thank you!" I long to moved. I know that this is not only a great encouragement to me, but also for our entire journalists. And forever it will inspire and motivate me!

I will never forget the people still has a lot of...

The original jilin provincial water resources bureau director wang ynaghu, interview, this character stubborn people talking about ordinary people's support, tough cannot control the tears, let me feel the heart of the tremor. In my heart to silently: this is the bright red color with the communists. We communication topic is the communists wang ynaghu ".

Xian tech retired lecturer focal 51, he its poor life experienced the ordeal, a commitment to provide Chinese loess areas of architecture design rushes out a new way of the low cost high quality, our full-length communications the loess countless "make many readers GanFen. He has read the still, we continually give me from the research achievements, deeply for his country and scientific a spoony moved and heart are more can't get on well worrying...

Already died of qinhuangdao public security bureau riot captain TianChuan, this is I have not met once wrote heme police, made a lot of people moved emotionally communication "to hero mother's letter", it is my heart to his eternal memorial...

Jiangsu taizhou complaint ZhangYunQuan commissioner. As soon as I see him, I want to understand is that decades in the letters this post, every day is do not is vexed things difficult timid, he maintained a career to rely on what to common people consistently feelings? When I from an another once petitions over heard them say with tears of "communist" four word, I finally know the ZhangYunQuan, this is a fight for the ideal faith. Communication "love for belief and bright", let countless people feeling the common belief.

By age 93 BaiFangLi old man died of tianjin bows, is I interview characters age the most elderly. Never forget his point of those clear eyes, write to this world full of love! He depend on deng three-wheel income funds impoverished students act, let me feel deeply rooted in the bottom of society the sublime. Communication "an old man with 300 impoverished student" broadcast after numerous readers shed affected tears... My heart henceforth also engraved down a life of zhuang scene - he like the meteor lit up, but give the world left last light...

Because the untimely death of leukemia 22-year-old sunshine boy, GuXin point of published online by the great love letter, his parents the preface of the filial piety touched thousands of people, millions of people to his parents for extending a helping hand. GuXin story shows that our society is mixed in the booming boundless love, this is a kind of precious together, this is a kind of mutual support between the belief, this is more more beautiful tomorrow hand in hand we arrived the strength. We wrote "meteor underline life" swan ","

Let more people in this cold winter felt the warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment