Monday, February 28, 2011

prince's palace to good government move

No, I have to think of a way to go out to just go, and I don't want to stay in the house, and don't want to be a queen, the palace for me is too boring, I can't let other people's eye lights focused on my here. Must produce a point what action, the transfer of the focus to just go. And that SiTuMingZhe, observation for so long, how also don't see that he is gay! He doesn't like near woman good, the really whole big prince mansion, except me and Ephraim son is young woman outside, its her three two maid-in-waiting are an aunt level character. But I didn't see him for any man special like! Learned so long a harp, art stadium, the most outstanding LinFeng he also just using the appreciation of the eye to see!


"New song? You the windblown friends back?" Come on, why just mention my friend! If I didn't sing isn't very out-of-tune words, where you will hear of the 21st century music!


"No! This is just before he wrote the song, I just remember it!" Look at LinFeng the disappointment of expression, I really don't have the heart to tell him, he'll never see my friend, unless he passes by 2008.


"A new song? I have to listen to." He seems never to me and LinFeng alone opportunities. In art hall can not give him JianLi, so LinFeng and didn't say anything. "What if I dont appear yes."


"You're here I do not feel at ease the piano." Of course I don't like you're here, I want to ask you a lot, LinFeng words in this I which dare to ask!


"Then you have to listen to music, don't harp!" Only to say such a GuaiHua weirdo.


"Oh! This young lady suddenly think up a songwriter. But if the great prince promised little woman a request for a moment, then maybe I will remember."


"Next to think of it, still have some work to do, I'll go on." This LinFeng what mean!


"Oh! The teacher walk!" He that is what look! Schadenfreude! "Say, you come up with another what impossible to let me do it!"


"What call impossible affair! But it seems to be a little difficult. I don't want to live in the house, we put the  out? I know many generations after the prince's married! Of course moved palace except prince, but you also can't become taizi right."


"Why can't I be prince?" He seems to this problem very interested!


"You think? I can't see! You clearly not cut sleeve, partial again before all enjoy people pretend to be like that, I really don't see you point at which want to be prince."


How do you know I am not? "That zhang hate face and drew nearer," I do something difficult to also want to let you see? "


"At least, you see LinFeng so excellent man eyes were all have no desire!" I shoved him, "as I know that with love, those who cut sleeve! All and men and women love no different, his eyes are you nong I nong."


"As you know?" His laugh really nice! "You will miss an everybody know what?"


"I know you just pretend appearance to give all the people look! You just don't want when taizi! I don't want to be you when crown princess! When the prince has what good, so many people would envy you, may want to harm you! I don't want to die in succedent houses PinFei the broil of."


"Know your very strange, the thought is not ordinarily strange!"


"First, don't mind me strange not oddness! Anyway, I ask you can do it!"


"Can consideration, but immediately do is simply impossible. Timothy is can't promise, but I am a while to travel, if take your word, might make you temporarily from the wrong place."


"Really?" Travel! I finally need not only stay in that boring palace. "You're too good!" My feeling not the embrace him wave at once, the indifferent! This is what look!


"This impulse things had better not occurred in another man." Expression is horrible.


[shift the focus SiTuMingZhe article]


This woman is really phase lady of mansion? I hide so long, she in two months all seen through. Now I really doubt that she didn't come to dynasty! But he could not think she would come out to where! Perhaps is really as a child, she cannot speak, let the prime minister adults didn't notice her, if know she is such a girl, a indefinite might break can't wait to let her to marry the prince's prime minister promising! The prime minister's adult is really take note pressure is on the daughters body, the older daughter marry 3 prince, that is all the late most suffer a father emperor gas heavy. The second daughter marry the youngest admiral PeiSheng, if one day three prince did the emperor, the PeiSheng is his most important general. While the prime minister is one under ten thousand people here.


I want to travel yes, although also thought to bring her, yet not like today so sure. Although she sometimes is clever, but in men and women is such simple silly, difficult to have never see come out, now filial piety to HaoZhe zhe and she have not of a thought, is so impulse of a woman, today's that, is really the first time I think women can have this delicious! Light like dew that cup of tea, nothing special, but how to buy moncle jecket aftertaste letting a person, only afraid the afterglow of more than one, so I'll take her in the side is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment